The long standing 2 column look we’ve had here in The Garage served us well, but it was getting a bit tired. We decided that the place could use a bit of sprucing up both visually and functionally.
We know some of the other gearhead blogs out there have had redesigns recently and one of them in particular sucks badly! We were determined not to follow that trend. Instead, we wanted to make it easier for our readers to find the great content you are looking for.
A few new features
- Those tabs at the top right will take you to some key pages
- The navigation bar below them links to our most popular categories
- The cool features box at the top provides a peek at our hottest new stories
- Featured posts are stories we think you should see first
- NASCAR and news have their very own spots down below
- The “blog” tab up above displays content in line like the old version
Have a look around and let us know what you think!